Free-Range Poultry Production and Marketing, Revised: The Guide to Raising, Processing and Marketing Premium Quality Chicken, Turkey and Eggs by Herman Beck-Chenoweth.
Free-range poultry production offers today's small farmer a chance to:
- Make a reasonable living from the land
- Treat animals with respect
- Improve the soil
- Provide a wholesome product to the consumer.
Complete how-to manual includes:
- Construction plans and call-outs
- Feed formulas
- Slaughter information
- Marketing solutions, including sample marketing tools.
While this book is useful by itself the companion DVD (available here by itself or in combination with this book) contains valuable additional information.
- Comb binding
- 101 8.5" x 11" pages,
- Covers the production of chickens and turkeys.